Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Welcome





Welcome to the Blog of the 2009 Advent Swap. All Swappers are listed below. If your name is not here please e-mail me at goldwen at bigpond dot com.
I would love to hear how you are all going with your shopping and any ideas that you may have to share with others for wrapping the gifts or the types of things to purchase.



Become a follower to ensure that you don't miss out on the updates. If you have any friends that wish to join the swap is open until 1st October so a little while to go yet.




Hugs - Fiona XX






Renata





















































































































































14 comments:

  1. wow thanks for this blog ^_^
    I'll wait for the shopping, cause before I'd like to know which are the hobbies and passions of my match partecipant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog will be fun. Like orkaloca, I won't be doing any shopping until I know who my partner is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've signed on to "follow" so that I don't miss a thing. I already have some ideas but will wait to see who my partner is before I finalize my plans. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to getting my partner, as it will be fun to start shopping. The blog is a great idea!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely looking blog Fiona...Congratulations♥x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have started shopping. I like to be a head of things you never know what is around the corner. Most of what I have is red, green or gold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like everyone else, as soon as I know my partner I will start getting things together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got a very special vacation planned and think I'm going to try to do some craft-neutral shopping! That way I'm a little ahead & my partner can enjoy a little of my summer vacation at Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blog you have here for this swap! I am following it too, so I can stay abreast of all that's going on with the swap. Greatly looking forward to this swap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ya-hoo! Bring it on! I am so excited - I can't wait to find out who my swop partner is.....


    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sent an email to register but still waiting to hear. Would love to find out name of swap partner so swap can be personal.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is going to be such fun cant wait to find out my partner then I can get on her blog and she what she likes etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I'm not listed. I'm swapping with Ailsa. Thanks Karol-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to change my blog link, it's no longer daughtersofeveetsy.blogspot.com it's moved to fireflyskys.blogspot.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete